CakeDecoratingStore.co.uk has given me a few of their products to give away to one lucky UK entrant, together worth over £20. All you need to do is fill in your details on the Rafflecopter widget below and there are various ways you can earn multiple entries into the competition.
The winner will receive:
- The Wilton baroque cake decorating mould, RRP £11.99. This silicon mould features roses, leaves, hearts and border patterns and can be used with fondant, flower paste or marzipan or even chocolate. Perfect for vintage-themed cakes and cupcakes.
- A set of 13 vintage themed cardboard cake toppers including flowers, tea cups, a bow and a happy birthday banner, which you can use to create a tea party scene on a cake or decorate cupcakes. Each piece has a pointed pick at the bottom to easily insert into the cake. RRP £2.39.
- The PME wavy line crimper (£3) - simply pinch together around the edge of a cake that has been covered in fondant to give a lovely wavy effect. You can adjust the size and pattern by moving the o-ring on the crimper. I used one of these on a cake decorating course to make this cake and thought it was great.
- Ivory floral cupcake cases, £2.10 - a pack of 50, good quality, in a pretty vintage design.
- Vintage style 'handmade with love' ribbon - 1 metre, 15mm width. This pretty ribbon can be used around a cake or to tie together little bags of edible gifts. RRP £1.19.
a Rafflecopter giveaway