We're continuing to work our way through the alphabet for Alphabakes, and there aren't all that many letters left... X, Y and Z are still to come as well! But you're safe this month from the very end of the alphabet... though I'm sure this one will leave some people struggling for ideas as well.... hopefully you can all come up with something! The letter we are baking with this month is.....
We've also got a fantastic prize on offer this month, for one entry picked at random (the more times you enter, the more chances you have to win!).
The nice people at Hotel Chocolat have kindly offered me these salted caramel chocolate canapes to give away - perfect after dinner or as a treat with your coffee. The giveaway is only open to UK or US entrants, so if your location isn't obvious from your blog please let us know when you email in your entry.
Read on for a reminder of the rules - and if you haven't seen last month's roundup, where we were baking with the letter G, visit my co-host Ros over at The More Than Occasional Baker.
I am away for part of September so please bear with me if it takes a little longer to reply or if I do not see your Tweets. I'll be back in plenty of time before the end of the month to round up all of your entries.
2. You can use your own recipe or someone else's recipe. The recipe can be sweet, savoury or a mixture! Anything goes as long as the random letter is predominantly featured in the recipe as one of the main ingredients or flavours or in the name of the bake itself (i .e . not as a garnish , or using 'flour' for the letter F!) You can also republish old posts/recipes but you must include the information for this challenge as stated in these rules.
3. Add the logo to your post and add 'alphabakes' as a label to your post.
4. Email your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight (GMT) 25th of each month. Please include:
5. You can submit as many entries as you like.
6. You do not have to participate every month to join in.
7. You may submit your entry to other challenges as long as it complies with their rules.
8. If you use twitter, please use the tag #alphabakes and mention @bakingaddict and @Caroline_Makes. We will retweet all those that we see.
9. Have fun! :)