I'm hoping you've all got some nice summery recipes for this month's Alphabakes now that we've finally got some nice weather!
If you haven't seen last month's roundup of recipes using the letter R, check out The More Than Occasional Baker to see my co-host Ros's writeup.
And as for this month's letter.... we are baking with the letter
Remember, it can be the main ingredient (or one of the main ones - I'm afraid we won't accept flour for cakes!), or the name of the bake or recipe. We will also accept old posts if you've already made and blogged about something you want to enter.
We have another prize on offer this month as well, a cookery book called Dutch Oven Baking by Bruce Tracy. It comes courtesy of Publishers Group UK, though we can only send the prize to a UK address. If it isn't obvious from your blog that you are a UK blogger, please let us know when you send in your entry.
The author is a champion Dutch oven baker and breadmaster; his recipes include cheese onion rolls, Challah holiday bread with parmesan dipping butter, Dutch oven poached pear and almond tart, and many more.
Please email your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org; if you tweet @Caroline_Makes and @BakingAddict we will retweet all the ones we see, but please do not rely on this to send in your entry.
A quick reminder of the rules....
2. You can use your own recipe or someone else's recipe. The recipe can be sweet, savoury or a mixture! Anything goes as long as the random letter is predominantly featured in the recipe as one of the main ingredients or flavours or in the name of the bake itself (i .e . not as a garnish , or using 'flour' for the letter F!) You can also republish old posts/recipes but you must include the information for this challenge as stated in these rules.
3. Add the logo to your post and add 'alphabakes' as a label to your post.
4. Email your entries to email@example.com by midnight (GMT) 25th of each month. Please include:
5. You can submit as many entries as you like.
6. You do not have to participate every month to join in.
7. You may submit your entry to other challenges as long as it complies with their rules.
8. If you use twitter, please use the tag #alphabakes and mention @bakingaddict and @Caroline_Makes. We will retweet all those that we see.
9. Have fun! :)