Here are a couple of quick snapshots of the Christmas cards I made this year. I didn't have very much time at all so only made a few.
In the top photo from clockwise:
1) pyramid shaped card where I covered the three triangular sections with different backing paper and cut out "ho, ho, ho" from an old Christmas card, and added a few snowflake stickers as well
2) Gold card blank with Forever Friends Christmas stickers with a banner made of red card saying 'happy Christmas'
3) Silver card blank covered with blue festive backing paper where I cut out a square to let the silver card show through, and added some Christmas stickers and two pieces of silver ribbon across the bottom
4) Gold card blank with various snowflake die cuts and stickers and a round festive scene from an old Christmas card
5) Gold card blank with poinsettia (?) stickers that actually raise up from the card slightly and a 'merry Christmas' banner
6) Gold card blank with the top part covered by blue festive paper and a die cut with three Christmas trees mounted on top, and a white panel with a 'Christmas wishes' outline sticker
7) (centre) A white square card blank covered in festive paper with a star shape cut out of the middle to show the white card, and some Christmas stickers inside the star shape. It also has two small cardboard stickers on foam pads to stand out, that say 'someone special' and 'with love' - this one is for my boyfriend.
In the picture above, from top 1-r:
1)A white square card blank covered in festive paper with a star shape cut out of the middle to show the white card, and some Christmas stickers inside the star shape. It also has a 'seasons greetings' gold outline sticker in the top corner.
2) Silver card blank with 3D Christmas tree stickers, a strip of patterned paper across the bottom and some other stickers
3) White square card blank covered in festive paper with some children's stickers (penguin, Christmas tree, robin)
3)Bottom row: gold card blank with die-cut Christmas trees, silver snowflakes and I used a hole punch to punch out a row of Christmas tree shapes along the bottom
4) Card covered in festive paper and using Forever Friends stickers
5) Silver card blank with a star and some sticky ribbon
I need to start making my Christmas cards much earlier next year... maybe in January!