Half way through the year already - where does the time go?! It's June 1st which means it's my turn to host the Alphabakes challenge and choose the letter again. I hope this one inspires lots of great recipes as it's not as difficult as last month..... the letter this time is O.
Last month we had Q, hosted by my challenge co-founder Ros at The More Than Occasional Baker so hop on over there to check out the roundup if you haven't already seen it.
Once again we are using an automated linkup this time so instead of emailing your entries, add them to the linkup at the bottom of this post. If anything seems to not be working, let me know at email@example.com or on Twitter at @Caroline_makes. If you tweet your entries to me and @bakingaddict as well we will retweet the ones that we see.
Here's a reminder of the rules:
1. Post your recipe on your blog and link it to The More than Occasional Baker and Caroline Makes, stating the relevant month's host. If you do not have a blog, email us a picture and a brief description of your entry which we will include in the round-up at the end of the month.
2. You can use your own recipe or someone else's recipe. The recipe can be sweet, savoury or a mixture! Anything goes as long as the random letter is predominantly featured in the recipe as one of the main ingredients or flavours or in the name of the bake itself (i .e . not as a garnish , or using 'flour' for the letter F!) You can also republish old posts/recipes but you must include the information for this challenge as stated in these rules.
3. Add the logo to your post and add 'alphabakes' as a label to your post.
4. Please add your entries to the linkup on this page. If you want to email your entries please use firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight (GMT) 25th of each month. Please include:
- Your name (that you want included in the round up or we will use the name of your blog)
- Your blog post URL
- Recipe title
- Photo of recipe (to be included in the round up).
5. You can submit as many entries as you like.
6. You do not have to participate every month to join in.
7. You may submit your entry to other challenges as long as it complies with their rules.
8. If you use twitter, please use the tag #alphabakes and mention @bakingaddict and @Caroline_Makes. We will retweet all those that we see.