Here are ten of my favourite soup recipes. Check out number 7, it's something a bit different!
1. Chicken mulligatawny - adapted from a Weightwatchers recipe, really filling and robust
2. Slimming World cauliflower cheese soup - like cauliflower cheese? Then you will love this!
3. French onion soup - a classic. I made this after watching a film called Delicatessen. Using cider in the stock is an extra treat!
4. Cauliflower soup - a summertime recipe that works well in winter. Moomin flask optional!
5. Butternut squash soup - a very simple recipe using only a few ingredients - and what's more it's Slimming World.
6. Broccoli courgette and Stilton soup - how to sneak some hidden veg into your food!
7. Zuppa Toscana - a hearty Italian soup that I adapted to make lower in fat. With the sausages it's easily a meal in itself.
8. Spiced pumpkin soup - another very simple recipe that uses leftover pumpkin from Halloween. Admittedly you probably can't get pumpkin at this time of year but if you have any in the freezer you can make this now, otherwise it might have to wait!
9. Mixed vegetable soup plus a recipe for homemade chilli and cheese bread. This is the easiest soup you can possibly make!
10. Slow cooker ham and potato soup - you can also make this on the hob. A great way to use up leftover ham or gammon from a roast.
What's your favourite kind of soup?