The lovely people at Dr. Oetker baking have provided us with the following to give away:
- Chocolate Designer Icing
- Cake Release Spray
- Pink Swirl Icing
- Wafer Daisies
- Soft Shimmer Pearls
We are aware that we have entrants for Alphabakes from around the world, which is brilliant. Please bear with us while we are waiting to find out whether the prize can be sent to anyone outside of the UK - we will update as soon as we know.
Anyone who has already entered this month's Alphabakes challenge has of course already been entered in the competition, providing they have an address in the UK - unfortunately overseas shipping is not possible. We'll count each entry as a chance to win the giveaway, so the more you bake, the more you have a chance to win!
The deadline for the challenge is July 25th. Please do make sure that you email your entries to email@example.com, as this is how we will choose the winner. The prize can only be shipped within the UK.
So as some of you already know, this month our trusty random letter generator provided us with.....
I'm sure your heads are all whirring with ideas now - remember, it can be sweet or savoury, and the W can refer to the name of the bake or the ingredient. For instance for V last month, we had vanilla and we had Victoria sponge (and a lot more besides!). Be as imaginative or as traditional as you like.... a reminder of the rules are below, but the key points are: email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org, include the Alphabakes badge on your blog post (though if you haven't got a blog, you can still email us a photo) and the deadline is the 25th of the month. Have fun!
1. Post your recipe on your blog and link it to The More than Occasional Baker and Caroline Makes, stating the relevant month's host. If you do not have a blog, email us a picture and a brief description of your entry which we will include in the round-up at the end of the month.
2. You can use your own recipe or someone else's recipe. The recipe can be sweet, savoury or a mixture! Anything goes as long as the random letter is predominantly featured in the recipe as one of the main ingredients or flavours or in the name of the bake itself (i .e . not as a garnish , or using 'flour' for the letter F!) You can also republish old posts/recipes but you must include the information for this challenge as stated in these rules.
3. Add the logo to your post and add 'alphabakes' as a label to your post.
4. Email your entries to email@example.com by midnight (GMT) 25th of each month. Please include:
- Your name (that you want included in the round up or we will use the name of your blog)
- Your blog post URL
- Recipe title
- Photo of recipe (to be included in the round up)
5. You can submit as many entries as you like.
6. You do not have to participate every month to join in.
7. You may submit your entry to other challenges as long as it complies with their rules.
8. If you use twitter, please use the tag #alphabakes and mention @bakingaddict and @Caroline_Makes. We will retweet all those that we see.