Apparently, "The origins of the Liebster Blog award are somewhat unclear but the general consensus is that it originated in Germany, Liebster meaning favorite or dearest, to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Upon accepting the award the recipient must then pass it on to five more blogs of note."
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed.
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
So to keep the Liebster award going, I am giving out the Liebster blog award to the following 5 amazing blogs which you should also check out if you haven't already:
(I should just say at this point that I have tried to choose blogs with less than 200 followers but in some cases I wasn't able to see how many followers they had).
- http://www.i-lostinausten.blogspot.com - her beautiful bakes are interspersed with passages from Jane Austen's works which makes a wonderful treat!
- http://www.catscupcakes.blogspot.com - I must get the recipe for her oreo brownies!
- http://katemakescakes.blogspot.com - this woman has an icing printer, I'm so jealous! And her cakes are amazing - check out the 80s one!
- http://www.craftstorming.com - a trio of bloggers. I love their macarons, which I find particularly hard myself!
- http://thatskinnychickcanbake.blogspot.com - great photos and an amazing chocolate mousse cake!